
I am a mother of five boys...Yes that is a lot of boys! I also do know how they are made! Am I going to "try" for a girl? Why on earth do you think I have FIVE boys?
All kidding aside, I love each and everyone of them! They each brought with them such individual personalities...the oldest seems to be developing a "Tween" attitude (not quite a full blown TEEN) I am hoping to keep the sweeter side and get rid of the whiner side before he is a "full blown teen"...I find I am frequently quoting Jeffery R. Holland when he said, "No misfortune is so bad that whining about it won't make it worse."
I think I was born to be a mom of boys, I can handle the active side of boys easier then the emotional side of girls..
All in all Life is good!





No comments:
Post a Comment